Our Services

Migration in Australia is regulated by the Department of Immigration & Border Protection, which is responsible for granting Australian visas and citizenship.

Migration Agents in Australia are regulated by the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA).

We are bound by the Migration Agents’ Code of Conduct.

Giudes & Elliott provides migration advice to both individuals and businesses.

Please telephone us to discuss the type of visa you require, and for information about our fixed-price visa application and consultation fees.


We provide advice and assistance with the following:

  • Skilled & business visas (for example, subclass 457 Temporary Work (Skilled) and subclass 187 Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme)
  • Employer sponsorship and nomination
  • Partner visas (for example, subclass 100 Partner (Migrant) and subclass 820 and 801 Partner)
  • Prospective Marriage visas (subclass 300)
  • Family visas
  • Child visas
  • Student visas (for example, subclass 573 Higher Education Sector and subclass 571 Schools Sector)
  • Travel visas (for example, subclass 417 Working Holiday and subclass 462 Work and Holiday)
  • Health, character and English (IELTS test) requirements


We can also advise on your eligibility and the application requirements for Australian Citizenship.

Appealing a decision of the Department

As well as being registered migration agents, we are also immigration lawyers.

If you are appealing a decision in relation to your visa or citizenship application, it is highly beneficial to retain an experienced advocate with legal knowledge.

At present, appeals of non-refugee visa decisions of the Department are heard in the Administrative Appeals Tribunal in the first instance, and the Federal Circuit Court and High Court of Australia thereafter.

Success on appeal requires the drafting of complex documents, and a thorough understanding of the principles of administrative law.

The engagement of a lawyer in overseeing this process can provide a significant advantage.

Notary Public

We also provide Notary Public services for the use of documents overseas in countries that are subject to the Hague (Apostille) Convention.