The Family Courts commonly deal with disputes between litigants about spending time with the children.

Disputes can arise about drop off and pick up points; whether grandparents should spend time with the children; and who will care for the children when access is taking place.

If the Family Courts have made Orders that are being breached, it may be necessary to make an urgent application to the Court in relation to enforcing the Orders.

Such applications can relate, for example, to one parent’s refusal to carry out terms of a Family Court Order, to observe a parenting plan, or that an informal agreement between the parties is not being carried out.